Saturday 18 May 2013

Fanart: Sherlock of the Spheres (Let's draw Sherlock Challenge)

So this is my latest piece of fanart. It's for the Let's Draw Sherlock challenge on Tumblr and my main post is over here on my Tumblr blog if you would like to see it in it's full glory and much larger.

This month's challenge is to reinterpret famous works for the Sherlock fandom, so I went with Galatea of the Spheres by Dali.

My Sherlock of the Spheres is done in Photoshop and was a lot of fun to create. Took me about six hours yesterday, Rob had to drag me to bed because I had totally forgotten the time :).

Dali has always been a favourite of mine and I wanted to do The Metamorphosis of Narcissus, but it didn't seem to suit the change up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.