Thursday 6 March 2014

Great site resource for designers - PSDCovers.com

This site (PSDCovers.com) is awesome if you have Adobe Photoshop and you need to mock up objects with your own designs. They have books, bottles, cartons, boxes, iphones, ipads, DVD/blu-ray cases and more. I played around and I created this with one of my book covers in five minutes.

Most of that five mins was waiting for the action to run because my machine is old and clunky and I had 40 tabs open in Chrome as well. The images the actions create are very large so I would suggest only having Photoshop running when you are using the them.

After trying to run the action twice my machine did decide to reboot all on it's own because it's cranky like that. :) Save everything, save often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.