Monday 9 June 2014

Express Yourself Meme (EYM) - Jun 9-13 - Use ONE adjective to describe yourself...

The Express Yourself Meme (EYM) is a weekly blog hop run by Jackie at Bouquet of Books and Dani at Entertaining Interests. Each month they post a Gadget with a question/task for each week in the month. Participants then answer the question in a post during the correct week.

There is a list of the participants at the bottom of this post.

This week's question/task:
Use ONE adjective to describe yourself.

Okay so it seems I have chosen a really hard week to start taking part in this meme :). One adjective, just one word ... hmmm ... Maybe I should have started next week ::g::. Right, there has to be something that described me without being too narrowed down.
sanguine
I try to look on the bright side if I possibly can so, yep, I think that's what I will go with. It's important in this writing game to make sure it doesn't get you down :). I also really like the sound of the word and since it also means blood-red is goes with my vampire obsession too.

Thank you so much for reading.

Do you have one word that describes you?
or (if you are already in the meme so have answered that question already on your own blog)
What do you do to try and be positive in your daily life?


3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah - that's appropriate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I'd have to think about that for myself. I do like your word though - it's one of those words I like the feel of in my mouth. :)

    Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoë: You sanguine about the kinda reception we're apt to receive on an Alliance ship, Captain?

    Mal: Absolutely. What's "sanguine" mean?

    Zoë: Sanguine. Hopeful. Plus, point of interest, it also means "bloody".

    Mal: Well, that pretty much covers all the options, don't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.