Wednesday 30 July 2014

Kitties, or rather now just one kitty

Amber is quietly ecstatic because she has the whole house back to herself. I say quietly because she is still making sure this isn't some trick.

Yesterday evening Fi went back to her original owners. Her son and her mother are there and so, hopefully, she will settle back in quickly. There Karen can keep her until she finds the perfect home for her and if she can't, well she can just stay, whereas we just couldn't keep going forever.

I had a bit of a cry last night when we left her there, but I know it will be best for her. She and Amber were never, ever going to get on.

It's really weird, last night I kept thinking I could hear her while laying in bed and I can't get used to the fact that kittygate is gone and I can just walk from one side of the house to the other.

It's going to be really strange not having Fi around, but I still have Amber. She might be confused by all the random petting as I feel the need to make sure she is still there, but I'm sure she'll adjust. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Amber won't mind a little extra pampering. Sorry the kitty situation didn't work out for you, but as long as both kitties are in good homes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.