Wednesday 29 June 2016

Always Seeking Creators of All Kinds for #WriterlyWednesdays


Welcome to Writerly Wednesdays this week. Today I have no indepth post since I wrote about writing yesterday as well (Trying - Sometimes the Only Way - #TipsTuesdays 33), but I am always looking for people to host for other Writerly Wednesdays - hence today's topic.

Always Seeking Creators of All Kinds for #WriterlyWednesdays


If you are a blogger, comic creator, cover artist, author or anything else to do with writerly things I would love to host you for Writerly Wednesdays. I have a few dates booked up, but there are many still available.

If you have a book, publication or event to publicise, that's awesome - all I ask is that there is some content to the post as well as the advertising. Blogger got a little funny about posts for a while and content is key to grabbing readers. For example, if you are publicising your book, either a guest post linked to the book (can be just a paragraph or two) or an author interview would be great.

I am happy to create a banner for the top of the post to make it FB and G+ friendly, if you don't already have one you would like me to use. See these posts to see what kind of thing I usually come up with.

The posts usually go live at midnight GMT on the Wednesday they are scheduled for and then in the morning I share them to my followers on Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest and G+.

Information I usually post along with the main content of the post:

About the post Author section

  • Author photo (optional - can also be a logo)
  • Author Info
  • Author links (e.g. twitter, blog etc.)

Book/Event section

  • Cover photo/event logo
  • Book/Event info
  • Book/Event links

To take part, please fill in the form below and I will get back to you about a spot. Many thanks.
N.B. if the timing is important, i.e. the post will be part of a blog hop or the like, please let me know in the comments section at the end.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.