Thursday 17 November 2016

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last 2 weeks

Good morning all. Hope everyone is well. This is just a little note to apologise for the lack of new posts over the last couple of weeks.

Last week we lost internet for a couple of days, which completely threw me out, and this week I have the dreaded lurgy, so I'm concentrating on getting my NaNo stuff done and anything else I have to do and not much else.

Next week will see a return to our normally scheduled programming. Thank you for your patience.

To fill in time, I am still posting


Dead Before Dawn: The Vampire Curse

over at Wattpad. It's totally free to read and new chapters are posted Tuesday and Friday. We're over half way now and the final chapters will be posted the week before Christmas, so now is the time to catch up.

Best wishes to all, hope you are all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.