Friday 2 December 2016

Advent2: Conversation in a Broom Cupboard (Harry Potter, Harry/Draco, PG13)


I made the decision, at least partly, the drabbles are going to be linked, so this is part 2 of an overall story.

Drabble, n - story of exactly 100 words

Revelations in a Broom Cupboard pt 2

Conversation in a Broom Cupboard (Advent Drabble 2)

Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: Harry/Draco
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
Warnings: canon compliant only to Deathly Hallows, EWE
Author's Notes: So I may be thinking a lot about Harry Potter at the mo :) Thank to Soph for the beta.

"I distinctly remember you saying no one could ever know," Draco said, pulling out his wand and casting Lumos so they could see properly.

"I did," Harry admitted, "but that was when I thought you were just a nice looking, well hung bloke who was good in bed."

"I am all of those things."

"Oh, and with a giant ego," Harry added.

Draco let one of his eyebrows arch.

"And then?" he asked.

"Then I went and fell in love with you."

"You what?!"

"I fell in love with you."

Draco's belly twisted in a way he was unfamiliar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.