Saturday 3 December 2016

Advent3 - More Conversation in a Broom Cupboard (Harry Potter, Harry/Draco, PG)


Welcome to day 3 of Advent and my drabble today continues the story. Click here to see the other part.

Drabble, n - story of exactly 100 words

Revelations in a Broom Cupboard pt 3

More Conversation in a Broom Cupboard (Advent Drabble 3)

Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: Harry/Draco
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
Warnings: canon compliant only to Deathly Hallows, EWE
Author's Notes: Thanks to Soph for the beta.

If Harry was truthful his confession of love had rather surprised him as he'd said it.

"Have you been at the Firewhiskey, Potter?" Draco asked.

"No!"

"You look like you took a bludger to the head."

"That's because I only just realised I'm in love with you when I said it. Give me a minute to get used to it."

"You're blithering."


"I am not blithering! I'm having a revelation. It's your fault. You were supposed to be a git with a nice arse, but you turned out to have a wicked sense of humour and loyalty and all that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.