Sunday 1 January 2017

Defence, Pretence, Offence, Ch01 (Harry Potter, Harry/Draco, NC17) #Fanfiction




So most of you know me for my original fic, but I started out writing fanfiction and one of my first was an epic fic called Gold Tinted Spectacles. I published it back in 2003 and people have been waiting for the sequel, which I started writing ever since. Well I finally finished it :D. This is chapter 1.

Title: Defence, Pretence, Offence - Chapter 01 - Brighter Mornings
Author: Beren (aka Tasha)
Pairing: Harry/Draco
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
Warnings: This story is canon compliant until the end of Order of the Phoenix and then goes AU. None of the HBP or Deathly Hallows plot will be used, or the Horcruxes for that matter since this story was planned before we knew the details about those things, and hence has it's own fanon. This includes birthdays and other information that have since been revealed on Pottermore and in further productions.
Summary: The threat of open war in on the horizon. The Order and the Ministry are of one accord and both know that where Harry Potter is, Voldemort will eventually be. Preparations are being made and this time the side of the light will not be caught unawares.
Summer classes, sabotage, revelations about Draco's father, teaching and the final showdown with Voldemort all await Harry and Draco in this exciting sequel to Gold Tinted Spectacles (LJ | AO3 | Wattpad).
Author's Notes: This is the second story in the Hecatemae universe. It starts up just after the end of the first instalment and I advice reading that one first so you understand the premise. Thanks go to my sister Sophie for the beta reading.
It has taken me 12 years to finally get around to finishing this, I very much hope everyone enjoys it.
Links to CH01: LJ | DW | AO3 | Wattpad
Link to other parts: LJ | DW | AO3 | Wattpad

New chapters will be posted every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (except week1 when it will be Sunday, Wednesday and Friday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.