Monday 20 March 2017

#AtoZChallenge 2017 - Theme Reveal! Drum roll please...


So today is the day of the big theme reveal for the AtoZChallenge 2017. All over the blogsphere bloggers are posting to tell the world what theme they have picked for this year's April.
Just in case you don't know, the AtoZChallenge takes place during April, where bloggers post every day except Sundays, using a letter of the alphabet as a prompt (1st=A, 3rd=B etc). Some of us have a theme and we get to announce it to everyone on theme reveal day.
Now if you look back over my themes for the years, they all have a supernatural element and this year is no different. For my theme this year I have chosen...


The AtoZ of Shapeshifters



Everyday I will be posting about fictional shapeshifters:

  • one shifter of random origin, be they magical, paranormal, mutant or sci-fi and the book, TV show or movie they come from.
&
  • one werewolf, because who doesn't love werewolves? 


Originally I thought of doing just werewolves, but there are so many other shapeshifters out there that I wanted to talk about them as well. :)

There may even be some flash fiction to go with the odd post if I get time :).

Thank you so much for visiting, I look forward to seeing everyone else's themes as well.

I'm on hols at the moment until Thursday, so my internet time is limited and I may be slow in visiting people back, but I will get there once I am back to my normal routine, I promise.

45 comments:

  1. Hi Tasha - hope you're having a great time ... and good luck with the A-Z and your ShapeShifters ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I had a wonderful time :) I have half of my AtoZ posts completely finished, I just need to get the others polished now :)

      Delete
  2. You said it, who doesn't love werewolves? Shapshifters have always be a special fascination on my. Can't wait to read your challenge!

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - 1940s Film Noir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's quite an interesting theme! I'm a sucker for paranormal stuff. Hope to see you around in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all things paranormal, so I had to pick soemthing along those lines for the AtoZ :). You too!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to this! Good luck
    @raesquiggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Werewolves AND shapeshifters? Just full of monstrous goodness. ;-)

    Stories I Found in the Closet

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Shifters of Random Origin" sounds like it could be a Jeopardy category. ;) This sounds like fun, looking forward to it!

    Theme Reveal: Magical and Medicinal Herbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - it could! I hope you enjoy it and good luck with your AtoZ too.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like another winner. I really enjoyed last year's challenge here.

    2017 A to Z Blog Challenge Theme Reveal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope so :) I like the sound of your theme too.

      Delete
  8. I see Loki in your graphic there, so does that mean he's under L, or maybe H? ;)
    Sophie
    Sophie's Thoughts & Fumbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course he's my L ;) Good luck with the dragons.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you :D I can't believe it's starting tomorrow - where did the time go?

      Delete
  10. How fun - I love your theme. Can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOO! i can't wait. shapeshifters are fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are :D I had so much fun deciding who to give each day :)

      Delete
  12. Very interesting theme! Looking forward to your posts

    ~Mary
    Jingle Jangle Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shapeshifters is a great theme - I will look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to the shapeshifters, just please teach us all how it's done, my old body craves to be 25 again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine to! Oh, it would be so nice to correct all those niggles ;)

      Delete
  15. Like the double-edged theme - or double-fanged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of canines and, at times, bad special effects ;)

      Delete
  16. You always have such fun themes! Who wouldn't want the power of shapeshifting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The possibilities with that power are endless - so much chance for mischief ;)

      Delete
  17. Sounds like fun. I enjoy all things supernatural and wonder how many of your shapeshifters I'll recognize. Looking forward to finding out. Weekends In Maine | Theme Reveal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good few I suspect, although there are a couple that might be called slightly obscure :)

      Delete
  18. Sounds fab, Tasha. Look forward to visiting. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's been a complete mad week, but not in a bad way.

      Delete
    2. I'm very sorry, I couldn't find your theme reveal to comment back.

      Delete
  19. Awesome. I'm always looking for new shapeshifters to spark ideas (because I need more!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always ready to help a fellow author stuff their brain with useless information ;)

      Delete
  20. This is a great theme. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Enjoy the rest of your holiday! I look forward to reading your A to Z posts.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your themes are always fascinating as I know little about the fantasy genre. Looking forward to meeting some cool shapeshifters and werewolves. Happy A to Z-ing, Tasha!
    Debbie @ The Doglady's Den

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you too. I hope you enjoy my selection of shifters.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.